JOIN OUR TEAM
Structural Design Engineer – ENTRY LEVEL
BSE Structural Engineers is seeking an entry-level structural engineer to join our team in Lenexa, Kansas. The structural designer will work under the direct supervision of a licensed engineer to design commercial building structural systems from schematics through construction administration on a wide variety of project types locally and nationwide including commercial, education, healthcare, hospitality mixed-use, multi-family housing, recreation, restaurants, retail, senior living, parking structures, warehouse and industrial. Project experience will include the design of structures using steel, concrete, masonry, light gage, and wood.
BSE Structural Engineers LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with competitive pay, advancement opportunities and other competitive benefits and compensation packages.
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural or Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures (Master of Science degree is preferred)
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE)
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, BlueBeam and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with structural analysis and design software
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with clients and building design teams on multiple projects