JOIN OUR TEAM
Structural Design Engineer – 5+ Years of Experience
BSE Structural Engineers is seeking a structural engineer with 5+ years of experience in commercial building analysis and design. This engineer will have the opportunity to lead and design projects both locally and nationally on a wide variety of markets including commercial, education, healthcare, hospitality, mixed-use, multi-family housing, recreation, restaurants, retail, senior living, parking structures, warehouse and industrial. Project experience will include the design of structures using steel, concrete, masonry, light gage, and wood.
BSE Structural Engineers LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with competitive pay, advancement opportunities and other competitive benefits and compensation packages.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant structural engineering design
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural or Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures (Master of Science degree is preferred)
- Licensed engineer (PE or SE)
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, BlueBeam and Microsoft Office
- Proficient with structural analysis and design software
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to collaborate with clients and building design teams on multiple projects