JOIN OUR TEAM
BSE Structural Engineers, LLC is seeking a design technician with 2+ years of experience to join our growing team in Lenexa, Kansas. This design technician will work as part of team under the supervision of the Project Engineer to develop the structural building model and construction documents on a wide variety of projects locally and nationwide. Project experience will include the detailing of commercial building structures using steel, concrete, masonry, light gage and wood.
BSE Structural Engineers LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with competitive pay, advancement opportunities and other competitive benefits and compensation packages.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science in Drafting and Design
- 2+ years of relevant design experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on a variety of projects in different phases of design while meeting project deadlines.