JOIN OUR TEAM
Design Technician – ENTRY LEVEL
BSE Structural Engineers, LLC is seeking a design technician to join our growing team in Lenexa, Kansas. This design technician will work as part of a team under the supervision of the Project Engineer to develop the structural building model and construction documents on a wide variety of projects locally and nationwide. Project experience will include the detailing of commercial building structures using steel, concrete, masonry, light gage and wood.
BSE Structural Engineers LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with competitive pay, advancement opportunities and other competitive benefits and compensation packages.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science in Drafting and Design
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with design teams on a variety of projects in different phases of design while meeting project deadlines
Explore Other Jobs at BSE
Structural Design Engineer – ENTRY LEVEL
BSE Structural Engineers is seeking an entry-level structural engineer to
Structural Design Engineer – 3+ Years of Experience
BSE Structural Engineers is seeking a structural engineer with 3+ years
BSE Structural Engineers, LLC is seeking a design technician with 2+